is a three-storey Edwardian renovation, originally built in 1899. The house has seen three distinct centuries during its existence. This renovation was careful to preserve the
original architecture of the era in which it was originally designed while transforming
the interior with contemporary architectural features. The original brick and timber
structure was harvested from the local forest and quarries that existed during construction and has retained its strength throughout the centuries.